Since the wedding season is approaching, a series of mixed emotions of excitement, stress, and jitters run across the mind of the ‘to-be’ brides and grooms. While the preparations are going on, irregular sleep, unhealthy diet and lack of exercise are common issues that play havoc on the health of their skin. While the girls follow their pre-bridal skin care routines easily, it is grooms who get neglected when it comes to beauty and wellness. To simplify things, we’ve collated top 5 essential skin care treatments for the ‘Grooms To Be’ that ensure a clear, glowing and radiant skin that will definitely make your ‘lady love’ go weak at her knees.
- PRP for Hair Loss Treatment: Everyone will agree that thick, voluminous and luscious hair grabs all the attention! Being a groom, you’ll be the center of attraction and bald spots, thin, unhealthy hair are definitely not a great sight! To fix this issue, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is a great option. The procedure includes injecting the person’s blood in the affected area to stimulate growth. Being a natural procedure, it is completely safe, highly effective, and completely painless and doesn’t involve any side effects. The procedure time is 60-90 minutes and a minimum of 6-9 sessions are required depending upon the condition of the hair.
- Laser Treatment for Acne Scar: It’s not just women who struggle with stubborn acne marks and deep scars, men also face this issues. Laser treatment is the best solution to ward off those acne and blemishes within 4-6 sessions. The procedure takes 30-60 minutes per session and is completely painless. The results are great and go long term. The person can resume their normal activities within a week. The treatment ensures a smooth, soft and perfect skin for your big day.
- Chemical Peel for a Glowing Skin: With little time in hand, treatments like chemical peel work wonders. Grooms can choose from a wide range of chemical peels like lactic peel, glycolic peel, pumpkin peel, salicylic peel. Depending upon the extent of damage from exposure to sun and process of ageing, you can choose from different types of peels. The process is best for the neck, hands and face and reduce fine lines under the eye, reduces wrinkles, acne, and scars. Since, the upper layer of the skin is peeled off to make way for the new, soft and clear skin, the skin might become sensitive to the sun and hence, application of sunblock above SPF 30 is mandatory.
- Radiofrequency Treatment for Skin Tightening: The treatment is highly effective for skin tightening and facial rejuvenation. The radiofrequency pulses are shot on the targeted area which results in tightening of saggy, loose skin. The session takes 30-60 minutes and its result lasts for at least 2-3 years. You may need a touch-up treatment after that! No recovery time, painless treatment and fast recovery are the USP of this procedure.
- Laser Hair Removal: Since, hair removal is not always a girl’s thing, men often find it irritating to handle too much hair on their arms, back, and shoulders. Laser hair removal is an ideal solution to remove those unwanted hair since laser works on the hair follicle that is not in the active zone. There’re no pain or side effects of this treatment. Factors like hair thickness, and area to be treated play an important role in the success of this treatment.