Fillers are Injectables that make the skin look younger, in less than 30 minutes. The results of fillers last up to 6 quaters, which also makes it one of the most economical anti aging treatment. They relax the muscle which is there under the wrinkle, which fills the lines, which makes the fine lines and trouble spots disappear. Fillers are also used to add some volume to the cheeks, jaw line, temple etc. They are used on the lips and hands as well. The volumizing /property of fillers make sure that the unwanted wrinkles and folds are pumped up to get you a smoother, youthful skin.
Features of Fillers
- No preparation for treatment required.
- The skin is tested and the condition is checked before deciding the dose of fillers to be given.
- The results can be seen immediately, and a person can go on with their normal lifestyle soon after the treatment.
- One session takes 45-60 minutes
- Requires only one sitting
- The effects last up to 6 quaters
- Best for Deep Lines and Wrinkles, Lip Augmentation, Nasolabial Fold
You need to know all about fillers prior treatment, in order to be mentally satisfied. Before the treatment, your dermatologist will apply a cream to make the skin numb, and the injections are then given.
There are some people who might be allergic to fillers, and have reactions, bumps etc on the skin after the treatment. If the treatment is not done properly, the skin cells may die, making it difficult for one to make expressions. The treatment must always be done by an expert, so that the side effects can be avoided. In case you are confused, then your dermatologist can give you the pros and cons of the treatment, and suggest you alternatives, if needed. At ISAAC, we guide our patients properly so that they can make their decision. The skin and health of the person is tested before starting the treatment.